Sunday, April 15, 2012

...,,,...

Okay so this is a little bit, how would you say, random. But I just want to share this. This is not a fashion, or make up, or anything along those lines kind of post and I apologize for that. I have been watching the  tv show The Voice and to be honest, shows like this drive me insane simply because everyone on them is talented, how can you say someone isn't, ya know? Anyways I was bored and watched it with my parents one night and when I heard Mathai, I wanted to cry. She is so gorgeous and her talent is beyond great. She is amazing and I continued to watch the show every week simply to hear her amazing voice. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, watch her performance from last week here and fall in love. LOL

Okay now that thats off my chest, I plan on posting new blogs later this week on new makeup i picked up and hair products.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment