Tuesday, April 10, 2012

sail away with me...

Went out to the mall yesterday, trying to expand my spring and summer collection of clothes.
Picked up a few new things I'm so excited to wear!

First thing I fell in love with are actually these pants. 
Found them at H&M for about $25. They fit snug alone the top of my hips and around the ankles.
They are a creme almost white color paired with a tan rope belt.

Now onto the rest, found my shoes yesterday as well at Khols for $35, they are Croft&Barrow and a gold finish to them

My top i bought last year at Pacsun for about $10, thought it went nice with the nautical type pants. Its got thick dark blue and white strips with gold between the two.  

Necklace I put two of my other necklaces together after one broke, its a seahorse (I love them.) Also through on some of my new gold stretch bengals from H&M, ($6) and gold rings i picked up along the years and numerous different stores.


I then topped it off with my new brown fedora from Target for $12. Also waved my hair for that "be achy" hair look. 

Think it all came together amazingly and probs my new favorite outfit! 





XOXO
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment