Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lifeee

I've missed blogging so much and I am terribly sorry I haven't been keeping up. Life just got crazyyy. 

I went through a rough patch in my life emotionally, mentally and it started to take a toll on me physically. I am just starting now to recover, 2months is a long time to be hurting. It got so bad that i wanted nothing to do with anything at all: no Facebook, twitter, blogging, texting, hanging out, literally nothing. All i would do is work, because i had to, and sleep, but not at times I wanted to. (would sleep my day away and be up all night) I barely ate, and stopped talking to almost everyone.
 I thought I lost everything, but Ive turned things around and am a much healthier and stronger person from the chain of events that affected my life. Although I am still not back to being 100 percent, I am close. I have new goals in sight and thats helping me not think of the bad things going on. Although I am super stressed out with what I am trying to achieve I know it will all be worth it in the end.

 Out with the old and in with the new! 

So with all that being said, I am going to be trying to post a blog at least once a week, bare with me please! [This is going to be tough as my schedule is tight right now, I work full time and am in the process of finding a place to live and trying to get into cosmetology school full time, but blogging is a healthy way to take my mind off of things and relieve some much needed stress.]

 Also once I do get a little bit more settled down I do plan on making videos, hair/makeup tutorials, hauls, reviews, things like that so keep an eye out! (Im very excited about it!) 

Lots of love!
xoxo
Chelsey 




No comments:

Post a Comment