Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Organization is key

My room for the past few weeks has just been complete and total chaos! I had shoes scattered everywhere, clothing laying here and there, laundry baskets ready to be washed, accessories were MIA, it was a disaster. I've just been so busy with other things that I just kept putting it off and putting it off and putting it off. I woke up today and knew exactly what I wanted to wear, but of course couldn't find it. So enough was enough. I was determined to organize and de-clutter my closet. 

Here was my plan of attack.


1. remove EVERYTHING from the space you call a closet.

(I left my sweatshirts, shoes, & pants/shorts since i knew they were all keeps)

2. organize clothing into piles.
(cant live without, "eh i might wear it" & "what was I thinking? EW!")

3. take you're "what was I thinking? EW!" pile and garbage bag it up!
(either donate or throw away, I prefer donate!)

4. Go threw "eh I might wear it" and divide up once again.
(keeps! & sayonara baby!)

5. put everything back that you want, neatly of course, and dispose of the rest.

(much better!!)

And there ya have it, bada bing bada boom clean closet!
;)



  (I organize my tops and dresses from long sleeve alllll the way to strap-less.)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment